Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Allicia talks about her dog..................


I have a dog named Chance Snoopy. I take care of him, I pay for his food and vet bills, and he sleeps with me every night. I got Chance because I know I can never take care of my own kids and I don't think I should have any. I wanted to take care of something and Chance came into my life. He was rescued as a puppy and I got him from my Mom's cousin in Indiana. They rescued Chance and I went out to take him home. He loves me and he does whatever I ask even when I want to go to bed early and he is playing with our other dog Tucker. Chance will go to bed with me and he protects me.Add Image



Here I am with my roommate Hillary(left) and her cat Cinnamon and my dog Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment